QS/1 Tax, Finance, and Utility Conference
Join us in December for training, best practices, and networking.
Join us in Columbia, SC, for our annual customer conference for our Tax, Finance, and Utility customers. The conference an opportunity for you to learn about our current features and future enhancements in development, as well as how to get the most out of the tools available within the software.
Wednesday, December 5: 9 AM to 4 PM – Dinner is optional
Wednesday, December 5: 1-4 PM – Followed by dinner
Thursday, December 6: 8 AM-3 PM
Day one will focus on Tax, providing a full day of seminars focused on software enhancements, best practices, and tips and tricks.
Finance and Utility customers will join us mid-day Wednesday through Thursday with courses crafted to deliver education and helpful tips. The conference will end with roundtable discussions on Finance and Utility Billing, giving you the perfect opportunity to network with your peers and discuss issues affecting you.
The Expo hall will be open from 7:30 AM-2 PM to provide an opportunity to talk one-on-one with QS/1 representatives. Workstations will be set up in the Expo to demonstrate features discussed during conference sessions.
Food and beverage will also be provided throughout the event – please see the full program guide for complete schedule.
The event will be hosted at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbia Greystone. The pet-friendly, all-suite Embassy Suites hotel, offers complimentary parking, made-to-order breakfast, and an indoor pool.
To receive the special QS/1 conference room rate of $129+ per night, click here. Please book through the QS/1 Room Block to receive complimentary in-room WiFi. The special room rate is valid through November 21, 2018.
PresentationsDay 1: Tax
- Review Previous Service Packs - Josh Vickery – Product Analyst, Tax
- Preview Future Service Packs - Josh Vickery – Product Analyst, Tax
- Utility Billing - Service Pack Review - Jim Mitchell – Sales Manager
- Finance - Service Pack Review - Amy Horne – Product Analyst II
- Utility Billing - Best Practices - Jim Mitchell – Sales Manager
- Finance - Best Practices - Amy Horne – Product Analyst II
- Finance - Hospitality Tax - Amy Horne – Product Analyst II